Saturday, July 26, 2008

Knee Update

I have been to the doctor this week about my knee as I was not happy with its progress and felt I had regressed rather than improved over the last 6 weeks! Not happy Jan!
He sent me for X-rays fearing I had a stress fracture in the bone below the implant!!! Horror!!
Good news I do NOT have a stress fracture all looks very good infact. Seems I am just over doing it and need to allow these old bones longer to cope with their new conditions...sheesh the frustration at being told to slow down yet again I am sure plenty of other folk can relate too:) The doctor reckons I am a person in a rush but geepers it has been 5 months and there is so much to do, high on my list is getting back on my push bike and it seems that is going to take quite some time yet, phooey! Ahh well that is my whinge for the day...sorry:)

2 comments:

kenn said...

god bless you

Danielle D said...

Oh, Barb! Take care of yourself, and don't be in too much of a hurry to get on that bike - I hope your knee is doing much better now.