Sunday, August 12, 2012

Image challenge

I have not posted any of my cards for a while even though I have been making plenty.
So here is the result of a little challenge I set myself.
I found this image while looking for something lacy for an ATC I needed to make for my monthly group.
It is printed on photopaper then coloured using alcohol inks.
I came up with 4 different cards.
This one has strips of velvet ribbon with organza ribbon tied round it and the off cuts of photo paper used as the background.

With this one I printed the image again larger to use as the background. The actual coloured image was sprayed with Goosebumps Texture Spray before threading organza ribbon through the image and extending it over the sides.   Tiny diamantes were added for highlights.

The cardstock was sprayed with Goosebumps this time, the edges of the layers distressed and black satin ribbon stuck to the image. Black Roxx were added for texture in the bottom left corner.On the last card I printed the image onto coloured cardstock added some black grosgrain ribbon then lots of sparkly bling on the image.

No comments: