Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lime Love

I had two challenges in mind when I made this card The Paper Players Sketch 288 by Leanne and The Color Throwdown 386.
I started with some free digital papers I had printed out on photo paper yonks ago from Mel's Stampz. She does not seem to be blogging these days but her site is full of wonderful resources. I cut these with a fishtail die MFT Blueprint #24. The cross bar is from MFT Blueprint #2 and the little heart from MFT Blueprint #8. The bird cage  by Memory Box and 'With love' by Spellbinders .


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Loving this creation! Of course, my favorite colours are used and I love Mel.....she is awesome....I sure hope she resurfaces!

Nance Leedy said...

What a great combination of die cuts! Love these colors and the sweet little birdcage...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful colors....fun and fresh! I don't know how I missed that color challenge from CTD, it's wonderful! Your bird cage and little hearts are so fun, they match those papers so nicely! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

Hannelie said...

The colors you chose to make our sketch shine just make me so happy!
Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, you did great with these colors! And I love the flags and birdcage. Such a cute card design!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the mix of papers you used. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Unknown said...

I love the colors, the birdcage and the washi tapes!