Wednesday, February 10, 2016

SSS Monday challenge. Spritz and Spray

When I saw this challenge I thought this is so me!
I had a piece I had started on last night in bright yellow and orange and thought it is a beginning. So today I have added to the Brusho's background of orange and yellow (which was sprinkled and spritzed) by stamping a couple of  Dylusions images from the Dyan Reaveley  "Bordering on the edge" set using Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon and Fired Brick. I also spritzed this to soften the look. I heat set it. Then using a Dylusions stencil (Dotted flowers 5x8) which I masked a little so I just got the edge I wanted, I sprayed with Dylusions Ink Sprays in "Postbox Red", " Squeezed Orange" and a little "Lemon Zest". The words are from the SSS "Handwritten Borders" set.  The little hearts are from MFT Die-namics Blueprint #8. This was all done on a piece of linen card stock so you can see a little texture showing through the inks.


1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sunshine colours and design, absolutely fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x