Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Make It Monday #238: Valentine Ombre Stamping

I have not posted anything since July 2013....WOW a lot has happened in my life since then but I have time to blog a bit more often now.

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge is Valentine Ombre Stamping. So thought I would give it a go.
here is my effort...a bit scruffy but I like messy.
Gelatos were used to scribble for the background then misted and the die cut word "You" from Papertry Ink "Wonderful Words" set was also coloured with gelatos   Love is a stamp by Winnie and Walter from the "The Big , the bold and the Happy" set. The spattered dots are a stamp by a defunct Australian company Timeless Images.

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Welcome back! I hope life is treating you well now! Beautiful card ,Barb!

Birgit said...

What a fun card! Great ombre effects!!