Monday, February 08, 2016

Valentine for my love

I hope my husband does not look at my blog this week.
This is the card I have made him for Valentine's Day. We are going to see  a performance of "Romeo and Juliet" amongst the vines at The Wild Dog Winery. This will be followed by dinner in their restaurant and a stay overnight in a local motel. This Valentine's day will mark 42 years since we first met!! In April we will have been married for 40 wonderful years.
The image in the background is "Love is A6" by Indigo Blue using Gelato's smooshed on the image and spritzed with water.
The bird from the Tim Holtz Crazy Bird set is stamped on acetate that I coloured with alcohol inks.
"With love" is a die by Spellbinders Die D-lites S2-139.
"Love everything about you" is a stamp from SSS Handwritten borders set.
I cut the heart layer with a die from the MFT Stitched Rec STAX.



2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

so very cute, luv those birds! so glad you played along with the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

shine on *~*

Linda Langes said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Barb. So happy I could inspire you to play - I hope you'll play along with the Scrapbook Boutique Feb mood board - it's a beauty. Love to see what you create. Cheers!