Thursday, January 03, 2013

Knitting nightmare for 2013

Who would think an instruction as simple as *P1 Slip 1* rpt to end of row then repeat this row for 9cm would prove to be SO difficult. The fact that I was knitting in acrylic chenille style yarn (where it is impossible to see what you have actually done in the previous rows) must have had something to do with the trouble I had but I just could not knit the required 9cms. I reckon I ripped it out 10 times before throwing it in the corner and waiting until the next day to pick it up and try again.
Here is the result. A Blanket Bunny Buddy. It is about 43cms long, not including its ears. The bit I had all the trouble with was the head and it turns out to be a tube that you stuff.
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/50722.html?noImages

No comments: