Sunday, April 03, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #230

Freshly Made Sketches has a lovely simple sketch this week.
 
My interpretation was simple and dictated by a piece I had lying around on my desk, the Memory Box die 'Musical Interlude'. 'Thank you' is a Spellbinders In'spire die from the 'Celebration Two' set. The background was stamped with Vivid yellow dye ink yellow using Hero Arts 'Raindrop Background' stamp then run through  a Cuttlebug embossing folder. After I had placed it on yellow card stock I used some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the thank you.

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love the yellow and white together! So cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

That yellow is so cheery and lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

The music dies are so pretty. Love that background print to help show them off. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!