Thursday, September 08, 2011

Paperific

Over 3 days August 26-28 Paperific was held at the Showgrounds in Melbourne. An annual craft fair for stampers and paper crafters (started by the late Stacey Apeitos) it has become the mecca for crafters from around the country. This year as we were headed off on holiday on saturday I could only attend on friday which of course I managed even though my suitcase was calling me to pack it...LOL It is a time each year when I catch up with stamping friends from around the country, this year the Tasmanian and West Australian contingent were missing but the girls from NSW made it and we had a great day at the fair then in the evening we went out to dinner.







Lesley (owner of Little Bits Craft Shop in Keysborough) is busy demonstrating products to one and all.






Here Kerri and Marion are sprung doing some major damage to their credit cards...LOL Cheryl does not mind in the least.



2 comments:

Hermine said...

Oh this looks like a lot of fun.

Sija said...

Fabulous Barb! I wish I would have been there too :o))