Monday, November 03, 2008

Collections Christmas Village







I went to a class on saturday morning to learn how to make these cute little 3D Collections houses and a Christmas Village layout to put them on. It was to be a 3 hour class we went over by about 1 hour and still there was more work to be done to complete the project! It took me a couple of hours extra when we were at Phillip Island and I still need to add one more embellishment to the first house. I did not get see any completed works as I had to leave and well everyone else still had more to do on their projects too!
The houses are an amazing work of construction and if you follow the instructions come out perfectly. I plan to make some more on different themes.

4 comments:

Pauline Laing said...

This is just lovely Barb!

Pauline

Gaby Bee said...

Your little houses are absolutely stunning!
Gaby xo

SusanBluerobot said...

These are fantastic barb love how you put them on the frame

Susan Williamson said...

I love the houses. This looks like such an inspiring project. Thanks for sharing it.