Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New book from Art Specially












WOOHOO I am so excited as today I received copies of a new book from the Publishers of "Art Specially For You" books. My friend and reknown Dutch stamper Hermine Koster has had a book published of her favourite techniques. It is a little 16 cm x 16 cm beautifully crafted book from this publisher who is well known for her high standards of production. It is called "Hermine's Choice".
Hermine has included techniques she particualry likes and gives step by step instructions to help you produce works of art.
The book is approx 60 pages and comes with a free UM rubber stamp the images of which are suitable for "inches and twinches".
I am delighted to be the distributor for this book in Australia and it will cost $20 plus P&H. Please contact me at barb@barbporritt.com for further information.

No comments: