Sunday, November 16, 2008

WARNING Don't look if you are squeamish!


On friday my daughter Emily bought herself a new Ricoh Digital Camera so when I redressed my arm on saturday she thought some close up photos would be a good idea. EEEWWWW most of them were too just to ghastly to post. This one is taken from further away and shows the extent of the damage I did to my arm. I now understand why the doctors are worried I may need a skin graft as there are a couple of spots where there is no skin at all and you can see the internal tissue underneath!! The black arrow the doctor drew on so that he would operate on the correct arm!!!

1 comment:

Dymphie said...

o Barb, you must be in so much pain. my stomach just cringes (engl.?) seeing this photo. wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.