Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Dilemma resolved and 2 new challenges entered.

At Gramma's Room blog I saw this pretty card Marsha had made and she had CAS(E)d it off Pinterest!
I just had to give it a go and my take on it looks like this.

The centre panel is an alcohol ink background from my stash. The 3 panels were embossed using an embossing border made by Cuttlebug called 'With Love'. The flower border (cut from an alcohol ink background ) is 'Cherry Blossom' a deep edge punch from Martha Stewart. The leaves and corner piece are Memory Box dies 'Lorelai Leaf and Honey Blossom Frame'. The material flowers are from my stash (unknown origins). Kaiser Craft yellow pearls were added to the embossed flowers.
I intend to enter this card at One Stitch At A Time #257 Anything Goes with Fancy Borders.
and Crafting With Dragonflies  Challenge #52 Girly Cards .

1 comment:

Nikki Byrne said...

Ceautiful card, thank you for joining us at OSAAT and good luck. NIkki DT