Saturday, March 05, 2016

Share Joy Challenge 25

An email from Taylored Expressions alerted me to their Share Joy Challenge #25 and as I am in play mode today I thought I would give the sketch a go. Using their products is not obligatory which is just as well as I only have one, though my wishlist is long:)
I will send this card to a friend just because it is nice to share some happiness around.
The centre piece of this card is on Luna Lights paper with Luna Lights paints (things I have been playing with this week after finding them in my stash). I then stenciled  the daisies (Judykins Kite Stencil...Daisymania) on top using Distress inks. This gave a rather subtle look which I liked. The gold bar is a die from MFT Blueprints 2 and the daisy SSS Stitched Daisies set.  Then I added some gold gel pen to highlight the stitching on the daisy. The papers and card stock are from my stash, the purple vertical strip actually has a gold sheen to it.

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is very nice! I like how you've used your patterned papers on this card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!