Saturday, March 19, 2016

Fab Friday Challenge 83

This is the sketch at Fab Friday this week.
http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/fab-friday-83.html
I first thought no worries I can use that sketch but it became quite a challenge to fit it all on a card! I started with the flower stamp by Alota Stamps which I coloured with a wet brush then sprinkled Brushos on the wet areas. A little moving of the colour with a small paintbrush achieved the look I wanted. The Tim Holtz crazy bird had been waiting to be used for a little while, he had been stamped on some card that was sprayed with Dylusions then die cut and a gold embossed bow tie added. The background was made by spraying some Dylusions on paper then stamping the dots and embossing with white EP. The little banners and the large square were cut using MFT Blueprint #8.
The sentiment is by 'Timeless Images' another stamp company gone to the wall:( Hmm I have just realised the words are rather hard to read on the scanned image...they say "Happy are those who see beauty in hidden spots where others see nothing".

6 comments:

Heather said...

What fun toys on this card! All your choices really add some cool color and sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amy Downing said...

Such unique coloring, the Brushos really adds a lot of texture! I love those birds, someday I might have to get them!

Brian King said...

Such a fun card! I love the coloring on the back panel. Thank you so much for playing along with this FabFriday sketch!

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Love the bird and great job on the flowers!! And I love the multi colored background!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

Amanda Mertz said...

What a neat result with the different products you used! I especially like the white dots over the multi colored background! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

So many colors! It's kind of like a rainbow! Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!