Thursday, March 10, 2016

Embossing folder as a stamp.

In my last post I used a background I had made with an embossing folder and here is another ( I actually could not remember exactly how I made the first one so needed to do it again to refresh the brain!). I used some Impress dye inks in Pansy, Wisteria and Cerulean Blue. The image of the Jester, the word Masquerade and the tiny stars on the banner are from an Amazing Creations set called 'Masquerade'. I used 'Amethyst' Pearl Lustre EP  by Stampendous for 'Masquerade' and PSX black EP for 'Let's Party' and the Jester.
I cut Taylored Expressions 'Party Banner Border' in fun foam as well as the paper to give it some depth.
The Jester and 'Let's Party' from an Art Specially 2014 plate. The little bows are cut from MFT Blueprints #26 set.

No comments: